Sardar Jee as a salesman


Once a Sardar jee got a job of salesman in Cocacola company. His first posting was in Middle East. He was very happy to join his job and the first posting so he didn't spent a single day and headed to Arab.

It has been few days the Sardar jee returned back home with full disappointment. A friend asked, "Why weren't you successful with the Arabs?"



The sardar jee explained, "When I got posted in the Middle East, I was very confident that I will makes a good sales pitch as Cola is virtually unknown there. But, I had a problem I didn't know to speak Arabic. So, I planned to convey the message through 3 posters... First poster, a man crawling through the hot desert sand... Totally exhausted and panting. Second poster, the man is drinking our Cola and Third, our man is now totally refreshed. Then these posters were pasted all over the place"

"That should have worked," said the friend.

Sardar jee replied, "Well, not only did I not speak Arabic, I also didn't realise that Arabs Read from Right to Left..."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Write your comment here!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...