Some of countries are very romantic by name.

H.O.L.L.A.N. D  = Hope Our Love Lasts And Never Dies.

I.T.A.L.Y. I = I Trust And Love You.

L.I.B.Y.A. = Love Is Beautiful; You Also.

F.R.A.N.C.E. =  Friendships Remain And Never Can End.
C.H.I.N.A. Come Here.. I Need Affection.

B.U.R.M.A. = Between Us, Remember Me Always.

N.E.P.A.L. = Never Ever Part As Lovers.

I.N.D.I.A. = I Nearly Died In Adoration.

K.E.N.Y.A = Keep Everything Nice, Yet Arousing.

C.A.N.A.D.A. = Cute And Naughty Action that developed into attraction

K.O.R.E.A. = Keep Optimistic Regardless of Every adversity.

E.G.Y.P.T. = Everything's Great, You Pretty Thing!!

M.A.N.I.L.A. = May All Nights Inspire Love Always.

P.E.R..U. = Phorget (Forget) Everyone... Remember Us.

T.H.A.I.L.A. N.D. = Totally Happy. Always In Love And Never Dull.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write your comment here!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...